Not too long ago, I decided that I was going to make from scratch most of what we eat. I started buying cookbooks and searching online for allergy-friendly recipes. I stumbled upon a recipe for bread that seemed easy, delicious and allergy-friendly. The result was delectable. So, for those of you in need of a recipe for bread that is dairy, peanut, tree nut and soy free, here’s a good option.
- 2 cups of warm water (110°F)
- 2/3 cups sugar [I use brown sugar]
- 1 ½ tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil [I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil]
- 6 cups of bread flour [I use All-Purpose flour]
For the direction visit: allrecipes.com
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.