- 2 Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks (8oz), melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. warm water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips (10oz)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking pan.
- Mix the melted butter and the sugar, until well blended.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a small cup, dissolve the baking powder in warm water, then add to the batter.
- Add salt.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the dough into cookies.
- Bake for 15 mins.