- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup & ½ tbsp. non-dairy milk. I used soy milk
- 2 tbsp. Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Stick (8oz), melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. non-dairy milk. I used soy milk
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease the doughnut pan.
- In a bowl, mix together egg, non-dairy milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow the doughnuts to cool.
To make the glaze:
- In a bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add 1 tbsp. of non-dairy milk to the mixture.
- When the doughnuts are completely cool, dip them into the vanilla glaze.